Well, to me this is a skill which I have automatically inherent during my ACCA studies. I believe, it does not happen to me only, in fact, it applies widely to almost all of the students.
From my observation, I think it's a really cool skill. Why? This is because students will try their best in order either to avoid the "line of sight" of the lecturer, or to pretend as if they're listening to the class but in fact their minds have already drifted asleep. Pretty impressive I'd say, and also
funny to see some of them dozing off during class. XD
Apart from these, for those non-rule-breaker, they'd go for the so-called "Let-Your-Imagination-Run-Wild" scenario. Under the circumstances, they won't choose to sleep, but rather, allow their consciousnesses to unleash their "creativity". Anything apart from things that are related to what the lecturer is talking about so that they can remain awake.
Again, both are impressive skills. LOL. Not a lot people can have that kind of capabilities, especially if you're someone who can sleep without even the lecturer noticing you're sleeping.
Labels: Entertainment, Life Documentary