I promised this post, and here it is, finally.

Taken this test about a month ago (taken before the second EQ test), and the result is kinda expected. As I'm the kind of person who stays aside and observe other people's action, I can safely say that I'm good at handling my own emotions. Up to an extent, I can also help the others, but to be frank, I will feel better if I avoid it. This is due to the reason that I'm not sure will my advice help (or make the matter worse), so it's better for me to reserve the comments unless it's necessary to voice them out.
Though the score's kinda below average, but I'm still satisfied. I'm proud to be myself, and I will still continue to improve myself to be a better person.
So, people out there, if you get score lower than this, don't be sad. I believe EQ is something we can change as we grow, since I'm pretty sure I'll score even lower mark back then before I turn over a new leaf.
Jia you, everyone!
Labels: Entertainment, Thoughts