Death is not only the inevitable, but it also plays the role as the human's greatest fear. I strongly believe that no one in this world is not afraid of death, cause it's the ultimate toll of humanity and it couldn't be avoided no matter how we try to avoid it.
I have to admit, I myself, too, is afraid of death.
Why? People have a lot of reasons, and of course, I have mine too. Mine's being that after such a long way of accumulating experiences throughout my life, I have to lose it all in one instance which we call -
death. But, this is rebuttable by a relieving fact, which is to impart the knowledge you learn from your life to your children. Thanks to a friend who taught me this concept, I feel a-whole-lot better by thinking that way, and it's really exciting to teach your son/daughter everything you know, or think that they should know.
A bit off the topic, sorry guys and girls. This itself, though, couldn't erase the fact of my fear towards death. Once in a while, I have the kind of
flash forward scene and I will imagine how exactly will I feel without my parents.
I love my parents a lot, especially my mom, but even though it pains me to the depth of my heart, the fact that she's going to leave me one day in the future is not going to change. It's really horrible just to think about that, I can assure you, to the extent that you'll break into tears and don't know what to do or say. There's no doubt that it'd be thousand time more heartbreaking than ending a relationship.
But, what could we do? Nothing can stop us from dying one day, and it's just a matter of time before it happens. Possibly today? Tomorrow? Or perhaps, the next second from now?
Who knows? The clock is ticking, but we're only allowed to amuse ourselves that it won't come so soon.
Think about it. Since it's inevitable to face this part of life, why don't we try to enjoy each and every moment while we still have
NOW? Rather than worrying about death, just try to seek fun of everyday's activities and conversations with your family and friends. We might not know what's going to happen tomorrow, so
we have to cherish what we have now as the time we have in play currently is solid, tangible, and also touchable. We possess it, and no one other than us hold the rights to it.
And also, never regret what you have in your life.
珍惜眼前人, I wonder can this phrase apply to the whole topic? XD
Labels: Human's Nature, Thoughts