Actually, I'm really tired of seeing irresponsible human beings in this world.
And, being irresponsible is these people are not willing to take up the burden of the decision they made.
Below are the simple examples which happens in everyday's life.
Non-gamers:A group leader made a bad decision that leads to the downfall of his group. Then, he blames on his group members for not contributing enough for them to success.Gamers:They blame all sort of things (like mouse, keyboard, lagness, and any fanciful reasons) after losing a game.Why do they blame on external factors? For a simple reason:
to make themselves feel better. Bearing a responsibility isn't easy, and at anytime, at anywhere, you should be prepared to be blamed or scolded by the others. The burden is heavy, but in today's life, if there's no one to take up the responsibility, there won't be success.
And also, if we never get things done wrong, we won't learn from our mistakes.
I've seen too much of this in my life. My brother, he's a good guy, but still, he still don't know how to take up some responsibilities. We always play games, have fun, but occasionally when he lose, he'll blames the environment that leads to his defeat. And, it's not even possible that his mouse has more problem when my mouse can barely glide through the crude computer table. Anyway, back to the topic. So, as an elder brother, I'm trying to teach him to be responsible for himself and I hope one day I will succeed (at least before he goes into the working world :P).
So, blaming others is yet, another human's nature which is hard to conquer. It's possible, but it's gonna take time. I remembered I've used up quite some time before I finally got over it. Still, I'm not perfect :) ; there are situation where my subconsciousness got the better of me.
For conclusions, people out there, tell me what you think about this, or perhaps, criticize me if I got any point wrong.
Labels: Human's Nature, Thoughts