Well, being an ordinary human, I guess we're bound to think how important are us to other people? It's definitely a question which we will hardly get a
"convincing" answer even though we force it out from our friends.
First of all, this is all my personal opinion on viewing this matter. It is not absolutely correct, but still, I choose to believe in how I view this issue.
I believe each of us are important in our own rights, i.e. we may or may not consciously realize how we can affect the others through simple words or actions, but then, it's there. Each of us is who we are today, all thanks to the people all around us, no matter its friends or enemies, family or siblings. People just keep on communicating, leaving their marks of existence in each other without knowing the fact that we did.
That's why I believe it's the reason why we are
social creatures.
My friend dubbed it
"The Butterfly Effect", which is true up until an extent. At least in term of the concept.
As for myself, I think it's more convincing to say that:
"there's always someone who dream/think about you everyday in the night".
Take myself for an example, I used to be such a playful guy which knows exactly nothing other than playing game. That's the old me, but thanks to the existence of her -the second her- in my life, I changed. To be a better person, to be specific. More matured in terms of thinking, brings me into a whole new perspective to view this world, and paints my life with colours. Even though she's not destined to be mine, nor I think I am suitable for her, but still, she has my heartfelt gratitude. She affected my life in the most subtle way, though that she might not be aware of the fact itself.
This is our power. So, people out there who still think you are so insignificant in your life, try to give it a look from a brand new perspective. Start looking at your most precious person, a.k.a.
family members. They'd be the first one to worry about you, think about you, and the next one will be your
partner. Lucky if you have one. And then your friends.
They are all who they are because of your existence. You aren't completely unimportant to them. I'd say, they're either just too shy or oblivious to the fact that you're making a small difference in their life.
Cheers, guys and girls. Life is really interesting, and enjoy it while you still can. :)
Labels: Human's Nature, Thoughts