Well, lol, today was my second time watching this lame-but-altogether-make-sense TV show 0n
Discovery Science channel.
It was actually a TV program that shows something that are really odd, or perhaps one among millions chance of them happening in our real life.
Today's cases were:
- The logic behind determining what hat you're wearing. (lazy to elaborate, but it's about how one distinguish the hat he's wearing by just staring at the front of him)
- Chances of high heels hurting its wear.
- A real case of a college girl swallowing her toothbrush, upright and down to her stomach without dying - much like how a circus performer shows us the "wow-woah-omg-wth" swallowing sword trick. The narrator said a darn sarcastic sentence: Don't put something in your mouth if you are not ready to swallow it. LOL!
- Taking measurement of the distances between someone's face proportion & etc (then using some maths formula -> 1.62 theta stuff which I don't really remember) to judge whether someone is mathematically beautiful or ugly.
- Singapore's real story of a guy, 1 out of 8 billion chances, get bitten by a hidden python inside the toilet bowl when he was doing his nature's call. *ahem* It's down there by the way, a most vulnerable spot of a man.
Wow, gawd dammit, I laughed so hard while I was watching this show. It was hilarious (at least the way they presented it) and definitely worth a watch.
The previous episode that I caught I learned to do the mathematical "magic" trick of number 9 & 1089, a case of a father, after getting separated from his wife & child after god-knows how many years, finally met his own son in a petrol station (now this was really a rare sight to see), sock injury cases, the odd of bullet-penetration getting protected by items located around our body (coins, handphones, pen & etc), and much much more.
Definitely I'd like to watch this lame, but funny series more. I'm typing this down cause I think it deserves its little place inside my eternal memories. :P
P/S: Only now I know that Arthurian legends are actually just some fictional stories after getting know some historian proofs and studies.
Anyway, cheers~ Have a nice day, guys and girls.
Labels: Entertainment, Review