Well, humans are fragile creatures. They won't believe in something unless they see the naked true before their eyes.
And then they
lie: white-lies, lie-to-children, bluffing, misleading, manipulation. Why does human lies? Answer, to protect themselves?
Sometimes? but think properly, it isn't the case all the time.
Apart from that, I admit that I was once a self-pitying person, but I'm now no more. I've changed, in a better or worse way, you decide. But the fact that I'm going to say, right now, is -most- of the humans are self-pitying creatures.
Why?
When they face some horrible events/consequences/scenarios, what will
these kind of people do first? Easy. Pity themselves. What's in their mind are full with these nonsense...
"I'm the most pitiful person in the earth" "No one in this earth suffers worse fate than I do.""You will never understand my pain because you never experienced it."etc.
HELLO? Please, reflect at your own life so far, then look at your friend's. Who in this earth didn't suffers from pain before, either physically or mentally?
Everyone does! It's just a matter of judgmental and difference in terms on scenarios/cases. They do experience pain & dilemmas, but it's just that they might not encounter it in the same way as you do.
Whenever something bad befalls me, I -as an ordinary human- will think it's sad, it's pitiful, and I will self-pity myself too. But well, when I think about there are people out there who suffers worse fate that I am, I -will- feel contented with what I have now.
I have a friend -5 years younger than I am- who always complain about life, and how "flourishing" her relationship is to me. How naive she is, not sometimes, but all the time, and I'd term her relationship as what teachers called -
puppy's love. A naivety love that suffers from so many weaknesses:
mistrusts,
manipulation, and not to forget,
materialism.
And the worst is she's showing symptoms of depression sickness. Worrying too much when she's not suppose to, thinking too much that it complicates the whole situation, and also, worrying for the unpredictable future.
Why worry so much when life is so SHORT to involve hatred? I forget who said that, but I'll modify it a lil.
Why worry so much when life is so SHORT to involve sadness? Just stay happy and enjoy life to its maximum.
Don't believe? Compare a human's
maximum lifespan, say 122 years (in the case of the longest live French woman) to divide with the
minimum lifespan of a star - 1 billion year; max.= 10 billions.
122/1 billion! Do the maths yourself.P/S: Oh please, don't sue me if the modified quote was some noble words from someone. I have no clue at all! *innocent winks*
Wahlau, win already lor. If I'm about to call her to give a speech to make someone feels pity upon her fate, she's gonna stand out as the champion. Definitely.
Anyway, lessons today: humans should try to
appreciate the life they have now, currently. Imagine if you're those African children who don't even have enough foods to eat on a daily basis. Imagine if you're about to be stripped-off from your closest person, say, parents or your loved one for real.
Think about it.
Labels: Human's Nature, Thoughts