I'm not sure am I exaggerating it or not, but this one whole week proved to be hell of long for me. There were so many incidents which had occurred in just a blink of eye, and I don't even have the time to recollect myself before I have to face another.
But, I'm glad, at least, to the fact that I've gained something in return from these incidents. I bet I have learned how to think in a better manner, and of course, I learned the most important fact that in this world, not everything is in our control. Sometimes we have to let go, or at least, it's described as a situation kinda similar to fishing. Try not to hold too tight to the reel, or else, the line may break-off and we will gain nothing in return.
Have to admit, over the weekend, I had a lot of fun, and today, we went for a badminton session. It was a refreshing experience. I guess, this may be the beginning of something new. Something extraordinary. Something special..
P/S: I've forgotten to call for a group picture. At least after the badminton session. These memories really are worth to remember, and I don't know when we'd have the chance to play together in such an exciting manner again.