Ignoring the fact that I'm a Leo and Leos are generally people that adore praises, I believe that everyone deserve even the smallest amount of reward. Of course, it's in the form of praises.
Well, the reason I'm saying this is because, it's inevitable that we human are creatures of feelings, and receiving praises mean that our efforts are being cherished. Just take an example: You studied hard, and your parents praise you. You
DO feel happy, right? It's just as simple as that.
That's why, I'm saying praises are important, and of course this form of reward aren't only receivable from someone else. You can give yourself praises too, I believe.
You must be wondering how, right? Actually, it's just another easy task; everyone has their own preference, but to people like me, after working so hard for something, a simple reward, can be as simple as ice-cream or an iced drink can definitely bring my mood skyrocket. I will feel like,
it's worth it after working for such a long day.
I guess it can be as simple as that. Try it out and let me know whether it works for you. :)
Labels: Thoughts