I still can remember this show vividly inside my mind. To me, it is actually one of the
best TVB drama I've ever watched. In a certain viewpoint, I'd say it holds one of the best storyline plus plot twist -- I believe this kinda serves as the inspiration and the root of my writing style.
王喜 (Wong Hei), who is actually one of my favorite actor (aside from 张卫健, Dicky Cheung) acts as an aspiring firefighter who lost his passion for his job after the death of his wife. The series shows us how he slowly rebuilds his confidence and the love for his job, and developing a romantic relationship with our female lead, 張可頤. However, things don't go well as it seems; that's when the biggest plot twist takes place.
During a firefight, our main character sacrifices himself in saving an idiot. Darn, seriously, I feel like killing that idiotic guy for causing the death of 王喜. Poor him, his death left his beloved daughter, and also his lover whom he promised to deliver a confession speech after his return from the mission.
Instantly, it hits the finale with a very deep and sad mood. It pulls the audience into the depth of an abyss, and frankly, I really feel like crying from watching it. It cracks my heart from the death of such a lovely character.
Haha, but then, I really love 王喜's acting. Ever since
"A Matter of Custom",
"Burning Flame I & II", and also
"Net Deception". I still remember the huge plot twists of the first and the latter. Really makes me feel like rewatching these series again.
So, what do you think?
Labels: Review, Thoughts