I had a really fun birthday celebration yesterday and today. Special thanks for Ching Yong, Yee Phing, Guo Xiang, William, Shing Yi, Leeza, Khai Mun for the Zanmai meal yesterday. Hereby, I'd like to say I'm really glad that De Min came to fetch me and brought me to
Telephone Restaurant while treating a meal with his friends. That was such a warm dinner, I very much appreciate that. :)
Today, had a dinner session with my secondary friends. Those who attended, Khai Mun (again), U Hong, Ngai Chun, Yew Whay, Choon Shien, Hui Xian, Heng Qi, Su Kun, Jie Chee, Kuan Ling, Yien Lee, and also another birthday boy, Jun Chian, whom they dubbed as my long lost brother. A huge thanks to them for treating me a nice and cozy meal tonight.
Also thanks to everyone who wished me birthday in Facebook.
Apart from that, yesterday morning itself I received my most pleasant surprise from
someone.
As a closing note, I'd say this year is actually the brightest and happiest one among the past birthdays. Really thanks to everyone who made the day special for me.
Labels: Life Documentary