While I was too free and have nothing better to do, I went and re-read one of the one-shot I had written for my friend one year ago, and much to my horror, my writing was
SO much better back then. There were sentences which I was able to write quite some time ago, but fail to produce them in the present.
This is really f*** sh** man. It also further proves two points:
- I'm slacking way too much for my past. I should've committed suicide outright.
- I have plenty stuff to buck up with. Need only not to brush up my writing skill, but also my conjunction ability. Heaven saves me please.
Damn, this is a real failure of myself. That's why I shall mark it down here today, a sign of my incompetence, and proves that I failed so badly for once in the past.
It's time for me to
面壁思过 &
自卑 already. Shall peace out for now.
Labels: Life Documentary