I had been away for the past two weeks, busy visiting here and there, taking my own sweet time with my friends (sing k, yam cha sessions), and also staying at home and become a gamer.
-_-'
See. That's how ironic my life is. On a second, I'd give myself a list for improvements, but on the other hands, I'm doing something else.
Darn, maybe I should have something strong to remind me of my objectives, lol.
Anyway, had lots of fun so far, and of course, spent a lot of money in clothing, vacation, foods, and also new BOOKS! I feel slightly guilty now, especially when I haven't even change the noisy fan and the spoiled burner of my computer.
Haih... Life is painful when you don't have any source of income, eh?
I think that's all for now. Maybe soon when I have the inspirations I will jot down more
meaningful posts with some sort of lively argument.
Until then.
Labels: Life Documentary, Thoughts