Well, ACCA June 2009 Examination is finally over, and here goes my burden of the 4 papers. I wouldn't say that I did well in the exams, but at least I tried my best. (though I kinda slacked for the last few days)
This was my very first time for putting so much efforts for exam purposes, and of course, I hope for a favorable return -- in the form of straight passes.
After the examinations, I went out with my friends and had lots of fun, save for the usual bothering issues which kinda occupied a half of my mind. But the taste of freedom... I never desired it this much! It truly felt like I was literally no more chained against any sort of burden, and finally I could let go of my
nerdy self.
Of course, I must thank you guys for creating such beautiful memories with me.
So... What's my next target? What should I aim for next? Let me think about it for a second...
- Revitalize my writing ability
- Finish reading all the books I lend from library
- Improve my grammar by studying in library
- Complete the last paper that will put a full stop to my ACCA's life journey
- Grab a personal skill, such as guitar/piano if I have the time for commitment
- Improve my communication skills
Ah... I think that's all for now. I should be updating quite infrequently, so, you might want to check this site out once in a while.
So, until then. Take care guys and girls. :)
Labels: Life Documentary, Thoughts