Life's been really hectic for the past few weeks, and I can safely assure you that I am not slacking. Not even the slightest bit.
Okay, maybe just
A BIT. But not on the study part, okay?! It's actually more of the issues about my writings, which are way long overdue.
Well, as for the update part of my life, I must say there's nothing more important than striving for success for my exams. And, through the midst of the tediousness (of studying, of attending classes) I learned to enjoy the process.
The best thing about it is that I figured out I've matured a lot, especially in term of thinking skills after these few years of sailing through the endless seas of knowledge. I confronted failure before, took it like a man, and got back to my own feet with my own abilities in the end. Without doubt, I'm much more stronger person today.
And I'm not afraid to tell you now, I'm coming right for you.
ACCA Examination - June 2009 Session
Labels: Life Documentary