Well, there's one kind of person who couldn't accept the way the others are. Believe it or not?
Take a simple example. A is very good at a certain academic study, say, subject A and he can't accept other people who don't think subject A the way he does.
In my own interpretation, this is like not recognizing the existence of the other person. Or perhaps, to a certain extent, expecting every human to be same and boring. Hello, just hear me out! The reason humans are different because of the way they think and the kind of thing the accept with their lives. It's also loosely based on their past experiences which serve as the root of their personalities.
Without doubt, everyone is unique.
So, you can't certainly expect everyone to think the way you do, right?
Okay, so you ask me what if you still insist on telling it out to the other person? That's when
constructive criticism comes into play. Take note of the word "constructive criticism" because it doesn't mean you should do it in a harsh manner. Everyone has got feelings, and if you don't do it in a proper manner, it'll translate into a form of devastating force. A brutal force which swipes away the confidence of that person and that also means you do not
acknowledge his/her existence in this tiny world.
Oh yeah, on a sidenote, this should also be done in a flexible manner in which a person do not try to force his or her ideals onto others.
Another simple example to illustrate the situation: You don't like dancing, but you can't reject the people who like dancing. Maybe it's just that you don't know how to appreciate that form of art, or maybe you're just too firm with your own ideas and resistant to changes. Who knows?
I can tell you, at times, at some situations, I also falls under this category. Especially when my own ideals are being challenged and I have to rise to my feet and defend myself from any harm. I admit I'm stubborn, but still, I will try my best to accept the ways that others are.
So, why can't you just do the same thing?
Labels: About Life, Thoughts