Just kidding. I'm not sure whether it's appropriate to use the phrase "strategist", but this is a post about myself.
Since I was young, I have this strong feeling to be able to
"see" through everything that can be picked up only by our naked eyes. If I'm not able to do that, I'd feel panic, disorientated, and disorganized altogether.
The reason behind this is simple -- I'm afraid of the unforeseen, unpredictable, and unreachable.
That's why I will use the
"map revealing" cheat when I'm playing game. That's why I couldn't resist to read the content/synopsis of a story before I watch a series or a movie itself. That's why I don't mind doing extensive researches just to get know something inside-out.
Or else, I can't perform (in games) or interpret (plot) rationally.
In the other words, I'm afraid of those things that are not within my control or reach. It freaks me out, yeah, and you may say that I'm being manipulative here. I don't really care cause that's how I am going to be.
However, since I'm running out of ideas now, I should end it here. Perhaps, I might continue this post someday in the future when I'm in the right mood once more.
So, see you. Adios~
Labels: About Life, Thoughts