The line above is the Mission Statement for Edifier. So, here's a rare post of a review to the product.

Bought this M3300 model from Louyat few months back then. In the first place, I was slightly skeptical at spending a fortune of RM220 in purchasing a speaker, but little did I know it turned out to be something which I call -
Value For Money.
The first thing that strikes me is the strong bass from the subwoofer. Believe it or not, I tried switching on the a quarter of the volume and tested sound with the game F.E.A.R. and what I got was a thundering roar of grenade explosion. It's pure awesomeness.
Really fits in the Mission Statement of the company. I can actually feel the passion for sound, and now, I'm feeling slightly curious as to how will it feel when I compliment the speaker with a top notch sound card itself? Maybe, I should consider purchasing the sound card from Creative brand itself. Just a RM50 one will definitely make a
huge difference.
So, for conclusion, this is a highly recommended for those sound/game lovers out there. At least, if you happen to consider any of Sonic Gear speaker at the present moment, I'd tell you think twice. I used it for years, and I can safely assure you of that.
Sonic Gear sucked big times!
Labels: Review