Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Sunday, April 12, 2009

    Tagged



    Well, it's been some time since I last did this, so why not?

    Here we go...


    The rules:

    1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

    2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

    3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

    4. No tags back!


    1. I like to reflect on my own life and learn through the experiences of my life.
    2. Believe it or not, I have an oversized-palm with shortened fingers. Not forget to mention, I have a pair of extremely dry and warm hands.
    3. I speed only when I'm alone, and as the number of passengers in my car increase, I'll slow down my car. Significantly.
    4. I love sight-seeing, if you don't know about that.
    5. For your information, I love writing and reading with passion, even though I don't look like any kind of bookworm out there. HA!
    6. I love healthy arguments (and have the necessary skills to do so), but I tend to avoid confronting such matters directly, fearing that my harsh words could hurt the other party.
    7. I'm a master of disguise. Kidding, but I'm quite confident with my skill in hiding my feelings away.
    8. As a Leo, I like being in the center of attraction. But also, at the same time, when I need my own personal space I don't like people to interrupt me.
    9. I hate looking myself in front of the mirror (but starting to get used to it already recently).
    10. I like to tap my fingers against something. The echoes make me feel better because I hate completely quiet environment.
    11. That's why I tend to switch on my computer (with the forever-annoying-buzzing-ceiling&cooler-fans) during the night. I'm not afraid of the dark, but fear for the silence sweeping through my room. Weird, eh?
    12. The way I walk, sometimes, make me feel like I'm dancing instead.
    13. I love to eat and will go excited at the sight of some lovely foods! Cheesy stuffs especially.
    14. I'm an easy going person -- you treat me nice, you'll deserve something back from me. But once the trust is crushed/destroyed, expect no respect from me to you.
    15. I especially hate it when people reply with me a simple "what" instead of any other reply. It sounds harsh in my own opinion.


    That's all for now, and if you strongly disagree with any of the point above, you can kindly inform me through any mean of contact. If you're screen-shy, giving me a PM will be more than enough.

    You're asking me who I'm going to tag? Well, poor victims out there, I hereby pronounce that whoever who is reading this post will be tagged. So, here you go. :)



    P/S: Another side note and to those who are interested, I do have a soft spot for cute stuff.

    Now, stop laughing at me, will ya?!

    Labels: Thoughts


    Waiting for your arrival @ 1:41 AM