Caught a few glimpse of the show and it never cease to amaze me. Even until today.
I noticed the actor for the young John Conner is really good at bringing out the emotions.
Take for instance, where Terminator (Arnold) said he had to be destroy, John yelled out "I order you not to go" three times.
The first time was in a commanding tone; the second instance where he shouted, he brought out the desperation in him not wanting to be separated from his "fatherly figure". And in the end, as his voice turned sore, sadness and sorrow were included in his emotions. When those words brought tears to his eyes, it completely moved my heart.
"I know now why you cry, but it's something I can never do," said Terminator as he gave John a final hug.
Sigh, such heartbreaking scene. That's no wonder this is the most epic and bestest movie I've ever watched.
Labels: Review