Apparently, my health is deteriorating in an alarming rate, and this is no good to me. It arouses plentiful of suspicious thoughts in my mind, well, you know, like me getting sick during the exams (which is 1 month later). You get the idea, right?
After getting through a hell of a sickness, i.e. food poisoning, fever, cramping, severe headache, and also extensive sleeping time. You hear that, it's
extensive sleeping time. I've been sleeping for what I believe, at least eighteen consecutive hours. I feel like I've lost a day doing nothing instead of studying.
Sigh.
So, people out there, if you're taking ACCA, heed my advice: Never ever take four papers simultaneously, especially for P2 and P6. Or else, you'll find yourself vomiting blood constantly.
Sigh, I think I'm regretting over my decision to handle these four papers; it's like sending myself going to hell. I swear that I'll do my best, and at least, try to clear fifty-percent of the papers. Any lucky strike will contributes towards my honeymoon next semester.
I can't wait until I'm done with the examination!
P/S: Guess why did I mention fifty percent instead of two papers?
Don't know?
Dang, that's like so obvious. Because fifty percent is, indeed, a larger figure as compared to two. Some psychology satisfaction to myself, tsk tsk...
Labels: Life Documentary