Since it's such a nice album that my friend,
William introduces to me, I think I have the urgency to promote it.
Disc One: 01. Insieme A Te - Alessandro Safina 02. Walking In The Air - Hayley Westernra 03. The Mass - Era 04. Desert Rose - Sting 05. Fields Of Gold - Triniti 06. Song From A Secret Garden - Secret Garden 07. Il Mio Miracolo - Vittorio Grigolo 08. A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Sarah Brightman 09. Angles - The Angles (Its Angels by the Angels!)10. Buongiormo Principessa - Merio Frangoulis11. Ameno - Era12. EL Condor Passa (Bolivia) - The Vienna Choir Boys' Choir13. Nessun Dorma - Pavarotti14. (Where Do I Begin) Love Story - Tito Beltran15. The Winner Takes It All - Anne Sofie Von Otter16. La Petite Fille De La Mer - VangelisDisc Two 01. Moon River - Emi Fujita 02. Parla Piu Piano ("The Godfather") - Patrizio Buanne 03. Who Painted the Mon black - Hayley Westernra 04. Like The Sun - Ryan Dan 05. Always There - Secret Garden 06. Nella Fantasia - Russell Watson 07. (Quello Che Faro) Sara Per Te (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Katherine Jenkins 08. Jeux Interdits (Romance) - Pepe Romero 09. Vincent - Chloe Agnew10. Solitaire - Sissel11. Now We Are Free ("Gladiator") - Lisa Gerrard & Han Hammer12. Amazing Grace - Hayley Westernra13. Tears In Heaven - The Choirboys14. Pie Jesu - Charlotte Church15. And I love You So - Nana Mouskouri16. Canon In D - Johann PachelbelOf course, the respective credit goes towards my friend and the owner of
this blogger.
Actually the music in this CD invokes a lot of emotions, all different from each other, and they're very soothening in a way. I especially like a few songs such as "Who Painted the Moon Black", "Angles", "Solitaire", and "Ameno" & "The Mass" by the band/singer
Era.
It's been ages since I've last heard some this kind of music. Some truly epic, and what I call the
true music.
So, I really appreciate William for sharing this album with me. Thank you, and don't deny anymore, cause this post is specially dedicated for you. Haha~
Labels: Music