Well, well, here's another insightful speech from my beloved lecturer, Mr. Philip Woo. Seriously, one day I'm gonna post up "The Statement of Oh-Yeah" as a tribute to his efforts contributed towards my success in P1.
"Everyone has a role to play in this world, even in the corporate world. There's aggressive players like me who like to handle the formation of the company until its prosperity, and there's people who loves defending, consolidating the company into a stronger position itself."
-- said lecturer Philip Woo.
That's why he's my favorite and I'm going to immortalize him calling him the legendary lecturer. One of the best lecturer I've actually met during my ACCA time.
Okay... I'm lying, half-half -- I've actually modified the sentences to satisfy my own imagination needs, so the quote about is not actually what he said, verbally though. But that doesn't mean I
created it; the credit goes to Mr. Woo though.
I find it darn true. In this world, each of us have our own roles to play off. In the community, in the college, in the workplace, and even in our family. I've been emphasizing this for quite some time, but this is what that makes us all
unique.
I know my roles to be played in each and every aspect, and I strive to perform my duties in the best ways possible. For instance, to friends, I'll strive my best to entertain, or perhaps, creating laughter out from nothingness. I'll make it a point so that no one will feel left out from the group.
Like it or not, it doesn't matter to me. Some people might not like it, but I believe there's people out there who will enjoy this. At least, you know, I've performed my role as a faithful friend, and fulfilled my own belief. That's more than mere satisfaction, don't you think so.
Oh yeah, I know I've offended people with my crude jokes sometimes, and if you're one of them, I hope you'll accept my apology. Actually, who doesn't make mistakes or cross the border? Even Jacky Wu, the king of jokes (to me) mentioned something sensitive at times too! Get that?! XD
So, before I peace out I reward you, my faithful readers, with an insightful quote of the day (created by me, of course):
"Love me or hate me, I'm still a funny person!"
Opsie, I lied again. I don't really own the original quote of
"Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession",
she does. I just tried to play around with words and praying that the trickery will works its way around your mind. Seriously, no pun intended.
(Have I even used the right words? It just feels right to put the last sentence here...)
Labels: Life Documentary, Thoughts