Hey, do you know people usually get excited over the big
SALE sign (for girls) or
cars (for guys)? Guess what's mine?
Yeah, you got that right.
What's else more exciting than eating in this life? OMG, you know, I'm getting so excited by just mentioning the word food. If you throw me a recipe book, I think I'll transform into a hungry werewolf immediately and devour the whole book.
Damn right. -_-'
Don't say that I haven't warn you about that. Hehe...
Whenever I see food in front of me, the next thing that will happen is my tummy goes rolling. As a direct consequences of that, my wallet goes empty really quickly. Big sigh. This proves that how good a money-waster I am.
As long as there's delicious foods, I will be there. People can't live more than a day without water, but to me, I can't live a single day without
eating! And, if I don't eat, my brain stops functioning altogether.
Ah, how I love chain reaction. So, I'm being kind enough to tell you that, in order to win me over an argument, you gotta make me feel hungry. It's more than enough to divert my attention, lol!
Adios! :P
Labels: Life Documentary