Recently, I've figured out something about myself.
I always know that I have the ability to multi-task (at times), but occasionally, I find myself not being able to focus more than two stuff at once. For instance, I can't pay attention to the surrounding, a.k.a. pretty girls, when I'm talking with someone else.
Why? As a left-hander with an active right-sided mind, I should be able to perform that at ease.
My only explanation for that would be, my attention towards a particular matter is pre-set by my mind. Say, if my mind tells me to talk with a certain person, it becomes my primary activity. Focusing my attention on the environment, which is, in this case, the secondary clause, is not picked up by my active mind. It's only taken into consideration by my unconscious part of mind.
You'd ask me, then what about me being able to multi-task. Well, the reason is simple. Because, I've instructed my mind to do so. Of course, there's a limitation to that, which is when I'm taking more than three or four matters into consideration, and it depends on the weight of the tasks.
I'm not saying that I'm a damn good multi-tasker, but I can do it pretty well provided that there's no distruption. But then, again, it isn't about that I'm talking about.
Anyway, I'd like to ask anyone having the same problem over here? Or perhaps, it's people who I always talk to (guys in this case) pay more attention towards the
girl-friendly environment rahter than to the conversation?
Oh, all of the sudden, I feel like I'm a weirdo!
Labels: About Life, Thoughts