I don't care whether this post is a defamation in the eyes of other people or not, I'm still going to disclose this information to the public, or at least to my fellow readers.
I witnessed an absurd scene in my college, Sunway University.
What happened? I saw the workers were sort of disassembling the vending machine (the one beside the toilet) and refill the drink powders and other sweeteners. I thought that was nothing of concern, so I ignored and went past them into the toilet.
This was when I saw something which I'd never believe of. One of the two workers came into the toilet and went right into the nearest closeable toilet room and pumped the water from the hose right into an emptied mineral container.
Wtf...
I felt so gross, but continued watching until the end (in order to prove what I've seen was genuine and correct). As the worker was done with his business, he walked out the toilet and back to the vending machine, and with the help of his colleagues they attached the water container back into the vending machine.
This is unacceptable to me. You may tell me that those water might be distilled, but let me tell you, what if someone, during his nature's call session, accidentally brushed the tip of the hose through some blardy unhygienic dung, these are going to end up inside our mouth, throat, and subsequently, into our stomach. :)
My comment will be they should really review the policy and should, at least, get those workers purchase a whole new mineral water container instead. I don't mind paying the extra for a little safeguard in my own health.
And people out there, if you're reading this, stop order from those vending machines (at least those in Sunway University College) because I deem them to be unhygienic in a way.
Seriously, the longer I stay in this college, the more awful I find it is...
Labels: Life Documentary, Thoughts