I believe that a person can withhold a huge amount of values, but he/she is definitely not able to exercises all of them regardless of how good a person he/she is or how good he/she talks about it.
And I myself, is no exception from that.
To some people, it may feels like a hypocrite, and to me, I feel the same too. Sometimes it's just so weird, I don't know why. Even though I might know a value pretty well, but in fact I am not utilizing it.
In order to make myself feel more
comfortable (human's nature), I might tell myself it's because that application and learning is not simultaneous. Two of them happened at different stages, and application is the harder one, requiring practical examples in order to get a hang on it unlike it's counterpart, which only needs to be jammed into our mind permanently and that's all for it.
To me, it's just like the journey of venturing through ACCA.
But in the end, I'm still giving excuses to myself. What I should do now, in fact, is to try my best to become a better person instead.
Isn't that the most important thing?
Labels: About Life, Life Documentary, Thoughts