I have skin problems, especially for my left hand.
Since I was young, I always have this kind of skin-related problem. There was once where I had extremely scaly skin, but god-knows-how I got over with it. Then I could still remember vividly that when I was at the age of 15 (around Form 3), my left hand had a serious problem where the skins keep peeling off. Little did it manage to recover, the disease spread over my whole palm until the extent where I could remove it as if it was a second layer of skin. Worst still, my fingerprints were all either lost/ruined from the skin problem.
That was an experience which I'd never forgot. I took me quite a deal of time to recover out of natural cause, about half a year if I didn't get it wrong. The same thing happened a few times to my feet too.
Not only that was the problem I had encountered, I too faced problem with dried skins. I think my hands were lack of moisture, especially inside of air-conditioned room. Pretty annoying since I need to damp my hands all of the time or else it would feel really pain and crack might emerge.
And now it had returned. This time it started from my left thumb, then to my ring finger, spreading downwards and eventually to my lower pinky. It was getting more and more serious on a daily basis, so I seek for a remedy - skin repair lotion. Applying it on my hand for at least two weeks, the effect was pretty minimal though it put the disease under control, I guess.
I wonder what leads to these skin problems? Perhaps, lack of vegetable consumptions? I think not because I'm not like my old self anymore. I take in vegetable, and also fruits on an occasional basis, and I think I even fall in love the vegetarian foods in my college. Lack of Vitamin C should be completely out of the question.
So, what else might it be?
Maybe I should really ask for the expert advice, or search for a skin doctor. I really need to get it done cause the problem bothers me a lot.
Labels: Life Documentary, Thoughts