Well, as I've mentioned in the previous holiday post, I've been quite busy during this holiday. Actually, I myself fill my holiday schedule in order to keep myself occupied so I won't stay at home and rot. :P
A lot of cyber cafe trips, visiting friends' houses, and not forget to mention, hanging out with them.
Been having lots of fun which I've not been able to taste, to feel, to experience during the last 2~3 months time. The taste of glory is so sweet!
And today, I went out with "kai mui" and it was really really fun. When was the last time I've seen her? During August? Haha, that was ages ago. Went for a late lunch, and also a brief shopping trip to hunt for my purse.
Got it today, and I think it was nice; my mom and sis said the other things. I certainly hope I didn't make the wrong choice.
Oh yeah, I've finally tried the marble cheese cake in
Secret Recipe today. The taste is heavenly as I really like cheesy stuff a lot and a lot. Will try it out again whenever I have the chance to do so. And today got so paiseh when I didn't even realise
Yong We standing beside me until he calls my name. He probably takes long time to recognize me since I'm wearing a santa hat all of the time. Thinking back it really makes me laugh at myself. XD
So, this pretty rounds up my current 1 week post holiday events. Tired, exhausted, but it's all right. Having a lot of fun is what it really matters.
Now, I'm looking forward for upcoming events. Malacca trip, friend's birthday celebration + outing, and also the Taiping trip.
Khor Yee Phing, haha, better get prepared for Your Excellency's arrival. XD
Labels: Life Documentary