Well, this holiday I have a lot of plans. Some are decided before holiday started, some after we're freed from the demonic grasp of ACCA (at least for two-three weeks).
My past plans:Sleep as much as I canSing k with my college friendsOuting with my secondary friendsContinue writing my story
Read more fictions (online & book)
Vacation - Taiping
My current plans:Clear Resident Evil 4 - Professional Mode (which is long overdue, more than 2 years).
Malacca Trip
Going out as often as possibleSearch for my lost inspiration (actually it's more like the
"ohm" for writing)
Funny eh? XD Without these aims, my holiday can be really-really boring. But too bad, about the writing part, the inspiration seems to be so distinct from me as I try to grab them back. Perhaps, it's due to some personal reasons, and I certainly hope I'll get over it soon enough.
Talking about dilemma...
Labels: Thoughts