Yesterday night I couldn't sleep well because my stomach was aching so hard. I was afraid that it might be symptoms of food poisoning, but thank goodness it wasn't.
And then today, it's
Dong Zhi, one day earlier than usual. We can eat
"tong yun", something which I always look forward to eat during the year end. It's really, really nice, and I can eat them non stop, just like last year. XD
Well, eating foods can be such a happy things, right? For the last two days, I've went to Malacca and spent so much on foods, but at least it was all worth. The foods are pretty awesome there. I'd say money for value, and who could've thought we can still eat
"dim sum" which cost me less than RM10? If it's in KL, it'd be approximately more than RM20. -_-
So many foods, so many joys. I can't understand if some people who won't get excited or delighted from the sight of delicious foods; I'd just say they're missing a part of the most interesting thing as a human.
This is the reason why Chinese people are willing to travel far away to seek for some unique foods.
I'm proud to become one of them. :)
Labels: Life Documentary