This has occurred in my mind today.
How does a person who possesses plentiful of knowledge thinks? Will how he/she thinks make him/her a better person, or will it be a burden instead that will steals away his/her happiness?
Is knowledge gonna be a burden or a tool that leads us to happiness?
You're asking why I'm asking this? It's because a person with more knowledge will -in my point of view- have more things to think and worry about. Generally, knowledge might be described as a
double-edged sword. On one side, it can benefits you, while the other surface might hurts you indirectly. Take myself for instance, after some brief studies about psychology, I've opened up myself to this world in a complete different point of view. A simple word to describe it will be "skeptical", and it's not good to be that kind of person. It loads me with an invisible burden, or perhaps a curse that makes me not to think like the same, ol' me again. Never the naive boy I used to be anymore.
So, I'm thinking that a person with easy mind can leads him/herself to an easier/happier life instead.
Generally, what do you guys think? Give me some opinions. :P
Labels: About Life, Thoughts