New songs from a new album, but I've heard 3 of them so far.
小酒窝 is a very nice love song. With JJ's voice plus Charlene Choi's sweet voice turn the music into a sense of fantasy.
Then, 醉赤壁 is another song that relates to Romance of Three Kingdom. Perhaps JJ is also a Sango's fans, and he favours Cao Cao. XD Nice song, especially like the first four stanza of the chorus (and it's beautiful twist of music rhythms).
The sad song is 我还想她. It touches my heart when I first hear it (and I could feel for this song the most, and also the first among the three). The chorus is the best:
请告诉她我不爱她
笑着难过自我惩罚
想终止这一切挣扎
横了心说真心谎话
别告诉她我还想她
恨总比爱容易放下
当泪水堵住了胸口
就让沉默代替所有回答
If you haven't heard them, I highly suggest you give it a try. Very nice, and definitely deserve some of your attention.
P/S: Talking about touching music, that reminds me of one of the saddest song I've ever heard - 我们的爱 by F.I.R. Darn heartbreaking lyrics with a tearful video. *sigh* I like it.
Labels: Music