This week's episode is kinda funny, I mean in a
sarcastic way.
Why am I saying that?
Cause the Eclipse causes the people who have abilities to lose their powers.
Again, why?
This is due to the sheer stupidity of most of those characters. From my perspective, I see most of those characters (especially those with a lot of confidence, like Arthur Petrilli) deteriorate in term of characteristic. They have been transformed from such strong characters into weak dorks.
It's just like they can't live without their special abilities - like they've forgotten that they're still human in the first place.
I think it's pretty dumb, you see, in another attempt of capturing audience's hearts.
Oh yeah, on a side note, I wonder if there are still more Peter's fans out there cause I'm thinking he's kinda turned into a jerk in Season 3. Not as likeable as the previous seasons.
Labels: Review