Games are always underrated since people always have the firm thinking that gaming is just for fun but hardly imparts any knowledge. But, I, in the other hand, thinks differently.
I've learned quite a deal of knowledge/moral values, all thanks to them.
Examples:Guy: Yeah. Apologizing is important, but it can be hard on the one you apologize to.Luke: Why?Guy: The greater the loss, the more people need someone to hate for it, you know? You might feel better, but the ones you apologize to can’t just say, ‘Okay! No problem!’- Tales of the Abyss
Very true, and it fractures my own thinking of the usage of apologizing. I promise I will think more next time before I just simply say "sorry" to someone.
P/S: I didn't play any game, but I just merely recall this experience which I've learned quite some time ago since it stayed dormant inside my mind all these time.
Labels: Game