I know a lot people have said this in the past, and I'm just gonna repeat it again.
Well, let's just say I don't believe there is possibly a "pure" & "innocent" relationship between a guy and a girl.
It's really near impossible (though I do admit there is a chance that it might happen in real life) to maintain a friendship with the opposite set without harboring at least an inch of the so-called "weird" feelings to your particular friend.
The more closer you guys are, the stronger the feeling you have towards her, eh?
I think this is mainly directed towards guys (with the exception of some girls too), since this is their
fate. I used to not believing how could guys be such a jerk/dork when it comes to relationship, and now I've fully understand the principle behind this.
It's just like treating them a bit better and a spark will be ignited between him towards you. Easily misunderstood.
Funny eh?
I guess that's the curse for being a guy, but then I'm still glad that I'm a
guy.
Labels: About Life, Thoughts