Mr. Marcus has raised a point today.
"What is fate?"Well, he just mentioned something that I've been always keeping inside my mind today, so it's time to let loose of it.
He says, what if your fate states that you're going to die in a particular day, then will you be practically immortal, to the extent that whatever that you're going to face in the time being until that
fated day?
For me, I'd say no. (even with the quantum immortal theory that I've been reading about)
First, I think I've had a similar post about this in the past, but I'm going to repeat it again nonetheless.
Fate, I believe is something like a set route for your future. It's a guidance, like a road that will lead you towards where you are suppose to be in, say, ten year's time. But I firmly believe that if you're determined, passionate about yourself, you can actually change the path and head towards somewhere else you're looking forward for.
Take an easy example.
In order to reach from
Point A to
Point B, the most used road would be using the highway. Say, if you're an experienced driver, and you know that road will be definitely jam during peak hours, you'll think about any alternate route that will bring you to the same destination. Maybe saving your time/petrol in the course of driving.
I'd like to describe life is just like the illustration above.
We, humans, though fragile, but we have the absolute power to make decisions. No one, yeah, can change your final decision; what they could do are just influencing your choices, but in the end, it's you who decide what you're suppose to do!
Sometimes, I'd compare fate to a pithole. Say, now you have two path to take, the left is the
"fated" path, and the right is a new path that you'll carved if you try to create your own future. Then by taking the left route will lead you into a mess, a pithole that will stir up your life accordingly. Everything will eventually falls in place, just according to what is pre-written on your "fate".
It's not like your fate tells you you're going to be an
artist, then you can't take up the job as an
accountant in the future, eh?
So, as for conclusion, what I'd like to say is...
Fate, though, is prewritten, but with the power of making decisions, human can shape their own future accordingly. Such is our own limitless potential.Labels: About Life, Thoughts