Well well, watched this today, and I must admit it was quite nice. Even though I'm a straight guy, I think Joe Jonas is quite handsome, plus Demi Lovato is quite cute/pretty too :P
Goods: Nice romance, smooth-flowing, engaging plotline(?), and definitely the beautiful songs - especially
"This Is Me" & it's acoustic version.
Bads: Predictable plotline, no proper ending to wrap-up the story for the characters, typical/straightforward storyline - well I mean it's almost like everyday's love story without any plot twist, lol.
The worst thing about the movie is that of the predictability. From the first scene (where they got into camp) I can already guess roughly how the whole story goes.
As for the wrap-ups, I think it might be forgivable since there's gonna be
Camp Rock 2, but well of course, I'm not putting too high hopes onto it.
The
golden-silver-copper rule. My god, I think he's just as lame as I am. XD
Overall, it's a good movie to watch, and of course enjoy the beautiful music. A bonus for the girls is they can kap the leng chai Joe Jonas. Sad case for me~ ><
Labels: Music