After loitering around Wikipedia.com for around three~four hours, I've found something interesting:
- Apple (Malus domestica) Seeds contain cyanogenic glycosides; although the amount found in most apples won't kill a person, with enough seeds, one could die from it.
- lol, this is really funny. I never know that an apple seed can kill a person if we take in too many of them. So, if you hate someone this is the best and cheapest method to get rid of him/her. Haha...
- Azalea. All parts of the plant are poisonous and cause nausea, vomiting, depression, breathing difficulties, coma. Rarely fatal.
- I wonder will the depression mentioned above will makes someone goes emo? Haha...
- Lilies (liliaceae). Most are poisonous, especially to cats.
- lol another fact which I didn't really know. So cats and kittens out there, beware of lilies (and do not play with them!).
- "Poisonous mushrooms taste bad." - assumption by folklore. People who have eaten the deadly Amanitas reported that they tasted quite good.
- HAHA! So whenever you go "Wow these mushroom tastes delicious" then you should recheck with the cook. There's a chance that he/she might be your assassinator.
LOL, seriously, I can't stop laughing after I read these. Really get to know more about ourMother Nature.
P/S: Has anyone heard a whale song before? It sounds really melodic and beautiful. :P It makes me want to go diving just to hear the fascinating songs emit by those whales even though I am afraid of deep water.
Labels: Thoughts