Well well, I've been reading the manga for this series for a whole day, and I'd say most of them are interesting.
But I've found a critical factor which most of the tales game inherent. It's the event where a character from the party will betray the others. Let me summarize it slightly...
Tales of Destiny: Leon
Tales of Destiny: Leon (too, if I didn't get it wrong)
Tales of Eternia: The robin-hood guy (which I forget what's his name)
Tales of Phantasia: Chester (if my memory serves me well)
Tales of Symphonia: Kratos and Zelos. (I wonder is this a coincidence that their names both ends with "os"?)
Tales of Legendia: Shirley
Tales of Abyss: Anise
It seems like they've recycled one of the most capturing plot twist in several occasions. I'm not one who disagree with the constant use of the style (actually I've used the same concept in my story too, lol), but I'm just writing out what I've observed so far.
Anyway, I like the skill/magic ideas from the tales series, especially those from Tales of Abyss (the FoF element changing stuff is really kick ass). They give me a lot of ideas.
I'd like to praise
Tales of Legendia for its very in-depth character development (especially an extra fourty hours gameplay for more plots relating to each character. I am really impressed, and of course, liking the fact itself.
As for
Tales of Abyss, the game itself has a strong point of sharp dialogs and interesting battle system. Let's just talk about the dialog itself, the fact has just make me love one of the character, Jade for his sarcastic sense of humor. Interesting...
Well well, that's quite a long one up there. I think I'll stop here. These things are getting more and more
interesting...
The same for
Tales of Symphonia's manga which I've absorbed some new stuffs from.
P/S: I really like Collette from Tales of Symphonia. Her smile (i.e. drawing of the mangaka) makes her extremely cute, adorable, and downright huggable!
This is a pic of her. A happy face that hides so much of sorrows behind it...

Labels: Game