Within Temptation

The Forsaken

The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..

Credit: anotakuami

Chatbox






Friends

  • BoA
  • JJ
  • Sibeh Sien
  • Adelee Ho
  • Adeline
  • Carmen Lu
  • Christine Ang
  • Ching Yong
  • Daniel Andrew
  • De Min
  • Donnovan
  • Donut
  • Eileen
  • Guo Xiang
  • Hao Zhi
  • Hoh Geap
  • Hui Ting
  • James Jack
  • Joyce Ding
  • Kacy Lam
  • Kah Yean
  • Leeza
  • Lok Soon
  • Mary Koh
  • Mr. Marcus
  • Mr. Jay
  • Munn Sing
  • Phynaz
  • Pei Ting
  • Pey Xen
  • Sharee Ch'ng
  • Sheng Yuan
  • Sher Huey
  • Siu Hong
  • Suan Li
  • Sui Yuan
  • Sze Ming
  • Tatt Hoong
  • Vern Yen
  • Wee Ven
  • William Heng
  • Yee Phing
  • Yong We
  • Yi Lian
  • Yue Ying

  • Archives


    [ February 2006 ]
    [ March 2006 ]
    [ April 2006 ]
    [ May 2006 ]
    [ June 2006 ]
    [ July 2006 ]
    [ August 2006 ]
    [ September 2006 ]
    [ October 2006 ]
    [ November 2006 ]
    [ December 2006 ]
    [ January 2007 ]
    [ February 2007 ]
    [ March 2007 ]
    [ April 2007 ]
    [ May 2007 ]
    [ June 2007 ]
    [ July 2007 ]
    [ August 2007 ]
    [ September 2007 ]
    [ October 2007 ]
    [ November 2007 ]
    [ December 2007 ]
    [ January 2008 ]
    [ February 2008 ]
    [ March 2008 ]
    [ April 2008 ]
    [ May 2008 ]
    [ June 2008 ]
    [ July 2008 ]
    [ August 2008 ]
    [ September 2008 ]
    [ October 2008 ]
    [ November 2008 ]
    [ December 2008 ]
    [ January 2009 ]
    [ February 2009 ]
    [ March 2009 ]
    [ April 2009 ]
    [ May 2009 ]
    [ June 2009 ]
    [ July 2009 ]
    [ August 2009 ]
    [ September 2009 ]
    [ October 2009 ]
    [ December 2009 ]
    [ January 2010 ]
    [ February 2010 ]
    [ March 2010 ]
    [ April 2010 ]
    [ January 2011 ]
    [ May 2011 ]

    Counter


    Leo


    67% Leo

  • Groundbreaking Thinker (GT)

  • Tsubasa's Corner


    Credit: ~Momoko-Asuka

    Credit: koinogen

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    小说 & Here Without You



    小说

    曲:林俊杰 | 词:林秋离 | 编:
    (林)有些故事就在平凡中被传说 爱到是其中一个最重要的理由
    (杜)其实你我都经历过 最难的就是舍得 舍得让她挣脱你的手
    (合)长夜就像小说 结局留在最后
    怎么笑怎么做怎么走这结果任你左右
    (杜)
    我沉迷在小说
    (林)不知道何泪流
    (合)任他哭任他笑任他过在其中 找回我自由
    (杜)谁的故事让你忍不住很难过(林)谁的故事让你忍不住很难过
    (杜)会想想自己若是他该怎么生活
    (林)在无常的风风雨雨 人变的自做自受
    (杜)
    困在爱里得不到解脱(林)得不到解脱
    (合)长夜就像小说 结局留在最后
    怎么笑怎么做怎么走这结果任你左右
    (杜)我沉迷在小说(林)
    我不知道何泪流
    (合)任他哭任他笑任他过在其中 找回我自由
    (杜)长夜就像小说 (林)结局留在最后
    (合)怎么笑怎么做怎么走这结果(杜)任你左右(林)任你左右
    (林)我沉迷在小说(杜)不禁为他泪流
    (合)任他哭任他笑任他过在其中 找回我自由


    "Here Without You"

    A hundred days have made me older
    Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
    A thousand lies have made me colder
    And I don't think I can look at this the same
    But all the miles that separate
    Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

    I'm here without you baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you baby
    And I dream about you all the time
    I'm here without you baby
    But you're still with me in my dreams
    And tonight it's only you and me

    The miles just keep rollin'
    As the people leave their way to say hello
    I've heard this life is overrated
    But I hope that it gets better as we go

    I'm here without you baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you baby
    And I dream about you all the time
    I'm here without you baby
    But you're still with me in my dreams
    And tonight girl its only you and me

    Everything I know, and anywhere I go
    It gets hard but it wont take away my love
    And when the last one falls
    When it's all said and done
    It gets hard but it wont take away my love

    I'm here without you baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you baby
    And I dream about you all the time
    I'm here without you baby
    But you're still with me in my dreams
    And tonight girl its only you and me

    Labels: Music


    Waiting for your arrival @ 4:16 AM