Within Temptation
The Forsaken
The world revolves around us, with or without my existence.. Searching for the right person..The bearer of the silent requiem..
Credit: anotakuami
Chatbox
Friends
Friday, June 27, 2008
Tagged
8 things I'm passionate about:
1) Writing
2) Reading
3) Guitar
4) Piano
5) Music
6) "Someone"
7) Arts
8) Games
8 things I say too often:
1) LOL
2) ROFL
3) LMAO
4) HAHA
5) SWT
6) ZADOU
7) OH
8) LAME
8 books I've read recently:
1) Metal Gear Solid Novelization
2) Currency Risk Management
3) Stories in Fictionpress
4) P.S. I Love You (hasn't finish)
5) Property Magazines
6) Property Guidebook
7) Doppelganger
8) Your books
8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
8 is too few, but I'll list some of them down here...
- Within Temptation's music
- Evanescence's music
- Nightwish's music
- Japanese songs
- English songs
- Chinese songs
- Game soundtracks (metal and exciting ones especially)
8 things I learnt for the past year:
1) Write better
2) Grammar/Vocabulary
3) Form a better sentence
4) How to be a better person
5) Laugh as much as you can to ease the pain
6) Searching wikipedia
7) Stay online for more than 15 hours?
8) Some guitar basics
8 people I tag:
You decide yourself.
Waiting for your arrival @ 9:35 PM