Oh yeah, gratz to me. I've downloaded the whole Rozen Maiden manga (which effectively gonna cost me RM30 each books and a total of RM240 fortune if I'm buying them from Kinokurniya).
What I'd like to say is the manga is REALLY well-developed. It's just a bit confusing and jumpy sometimes, but still manageable.
The manga fully portrays all the doll's personalities out, however, my favourite Suseiseki is a bit lack of her lovey-dovey feelings toward Jun. But it's still nice anyway, as I grow into more liking towards Shinku and Hina Ichigoo.
Anyway, the manga ends abruptly due to some internal factors, but has resumed just recently (around the 2nd week of April), and I'm so-so gonna get them! I want to see the ending for the manga (as the last vol.8 is left the final battle hanging).
Rozen Maiden, it's undeniable one of the best anime/manga which I've paid my attention to. Tsubasa too, which is where my favourite character, Syaoran, resides.
And thanks to these animes/mangas for helping me out so much, for contributing ideas, dramas, plots, and everything related to writing for me. Thanks for those inspirations.
I am grateful for your existence in my life. So, hereby, I'll pronounce and honor your contribution to my life. ^^
Labels: Anime/Manga