Well, I had been watching quite some series recently, and today I had just finished watching all 微笑Pasta's episode.
I'd like to say, the series was quite worth watching. The chemistry among the couple was very exciting, funny, and witty...It was interesting even to see them arguing with each other.
However, there was a pullback. The series itself, was a lil bit too draggy. The main theme of the story was dragged since the first episode until the resolve came at the ending. Sorta repetitive sometimes though.
Anyway, it was a nice series though. I'd give at least 7-8 out of 10. And I admit, both Nicholas Teo and Cyndi Wang's actings were quite good in fact; but I still prefer the characteristic of Vincent, He Qun's father with Cyndi's father...Haha.
Well then, I could only managed to watch 原来我不帅 until the 9th episode, the 10th episode had just came out recently.
What I could say, it was way too impressive, the series. With such a huge cast of celebrities (inclusive of my favourite JJ & each of them possessing very intriguing attitudes), they made the show both funny and touching. Interesting though, I was further impressed by Nicky Lee's acting.
Unlike 微笑Pasta, this series had a lot of different, new events happening each and every episode, which was short but interesting. It kept the audience at the edge of their seats, thirsting to watch the next episode.
The romance, however, was quite...I just don't know how to say, I'd say, sorta a four way love, I think.
Let's just make it simple. A loves B, while B falls in love with C, and D is C's first love, subsequently, E likes D...The list goes on, never-ending I'd say.
But it was really, really nice. Very funny, and very interesting.
As a conclusion, both series had their goods and bads. The lead actors such as Nicholas Teo and JJ Lin, did some great jobs. Their actings were nice even though this were their first time? Let's just say, I was pretty impressed.
Currently, I'm really desperate to continue watching it, but to my despair, only one episode per week. This is gonna kill me, definitely. How am I gonna survive? T_T
Help me!
And then again, I'll support you, JJ!
Labels: Review