It's been 3 days since I last blogged?
Well what to say? These weekend flies past me just within a blink of eye; that's seriously faster than I have ever thought.
And there are nothing in particular interesting, AS FOR my personal weekend.
Actually, there is...Haha, hideous ain't I? And of course, I am a 'pretender'!
Sometimes, I think I am really
stupid in a lot of senses. Well, I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. Think of how stupid am I?
For the last Friday, I went out with my friend. Drove for quite long, and stuck inside the jam - that was pretty disastrous. But nevertheless, I had fun, and I was being able to 'san xin'.
Thank you. =)
Then, it was the same ol' Saturday. A bit difference was the election event drove things around me kinda...haywire. Nothing much to say about it.
And then, the stupid
Sunday went away just like
Sunway. Yeh, I know I am getting lamer and lamer, but it's just me! Hehe...(it rhymes anyway, believe me!)
Tell me, why don't you ever believe in me? Do I look like I'm lying? (Haha!)
And there's something worth mentioning.
I am grateful that I am currently watching the series -
Wei Xiao Pasta. The show give me a feeling of closeness (as in those with family,
wen xin in chinese), and then sweetness, of course.
Worth investing time on it...Haha...