Goddamit! For heaven's sake, the streak does continue until today.
My handphone was sent to the factory in order to get it fixed, presumed to be display (LCD) problem.
Hell, then I've got frigging flu from the stupid class. The ventilation was a disaster, since the virus remained inside the room when anyone sneezed.
I've got a nightmare which almost freaked me out this morning anyway.
And I didn't expect I ran out of money for the stupid parking in order to redeem my phone. It's just RM3 but I needed to seek each corner of my car to collect those coins.
The worst was my handphone. It was formatted and I lost all my precious messages, and for heaven's sake again, I lost all my data plus calender notes. Those were the main reasons for me having a phone, DENG!
How bad it can be tomorrow? Tsk Tsk, I don't want to fall into a drain.
P/S : I've forget to add in here...
I drove and went into the wrong road, wasting my time.
Then, I forget to bring my class notes! Embarrassing!