Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
Well I guess some people are really curious about what kind of GIRL I like. Haha~
1 - I assume 99% of you might have guessed I'm gonna put a MALE here, but to your disappointment, it's not. What else it should be filled here other than FEMALE/GIRL? Biseksual? Nah I'm not good with it.
2 - The most important of all, she loves me for who I am. I know people HATE me for being naggy/annoying/disturbing/etc. As long as she's okay with it, why would I care more?
3 - Possessing the same interest as I do. With this point, the communication bridge among us will automatically forms. Don't you think so?
4 - RESPECT. Everyone deserves to be treated equally~ And that's the most important thing ones must have before gaining respect from others.
5 - Well as for height and look, a moderate height would be fine (around mine, I assume?) and average-looking. Too pretty would be much of a burden.
6 - Hardworking is an essential trait she must possesses. It's getting harder to find the likes of this, but I'm really giving my respect to those who are (though I'm also a slacker myself, haha)
7 - A good listener is also a main point. There'd not be nice if she's the only one who's doing the speaking? And guy need someone to spill and pour their feelings to.
8 - Oh yeah, I just forget one more important point. Being sensitive, observant and also caring.
Haha, I guess it'll be a never ending list. Well frankly speaking so far out I could only admit there's only one people I have met so far met up my requirement. Well perhaps I shouldn't say one, but perhaps two or three.
So guys, I'm no GAY. Muahahaha! I'm perfectly a guy.