Yesh!!! I just can't help out; I'm just more than happy right now! Why? I guess I couldn't tell you, since it's a secret among secret.
Yeah, stop guessing dude! It isn't what you had been thinking!
Okay well, I surrender. I'm just gonna confess what had actually happened.
It's seriously not what you think. If you're firm to your believe, please do not proceed as my writings would seemed to be a delusion to you only. Only proceed if you trust my words, of I had mentioned above.
Here it goes. I was browsing through
Fictionpress, and say yeah to it!
(No faking, serious) I found one story which I proceed reading till the end. (it was an one-off, thus why not?) It was awesome, I must say. It was a short story about forgiving between brothers.
I could feel the emotions overflowing my mind while I was reading. I was thinking, how am I
gonna feel when I am in his place. I might crumble into pieces, beyond remedies. (a.k.a. turn insane)
He ended it damn nicely; I understand the feeling of the main character, of the loneliness he suffered.
Okay I guess enough for it. Here goes the second one.
It was an ongoing story which I kept my eyes on constantly. Frankly speaking it wasn't any particularly good in terms of grammar (yesh! I know how to judge even though mine sucks) and elaboration, but I just love his story.
Perhaps the phrase,
Love is Blind can be applied and amended into
Stories are Blind. I was overflowed with a HUGE amount of comment onto his story. I was so delight.
And now here I am, jotting down my moment of joy into this little journal.
P/S : TT if you're reading this post, I guess you might be laughing so hard that almost send you rolling on the floor? Or might not, maybe I'm just infected by a temporarily Oversensitive-Sense-of-Joy.
It's cliche, yeah I know! Guess I'm just too cold after all. Blek!