Today was hell a day for me. So guys out there, if you're infected by food-poisoning, just pray that you wouldn't suffer so much from it.
I read the information regarding the disease from Wikipedia, and I found it surprising that food-poisoning can be significant sometimes and lead you to death. YEH, I'm not kidding here.
This was my 2nd time from experiencing a near-dead condition from the sickness. The first was, uh, I guess around 2 years ago, when I had attended my secondary school Prom Night. That was really disastrous back then, vomiting and stomach-aching for almost a whole day.
Today I woke up with throbbing pain which disturb my beautiful sleep. I thought it wasn't too significant so I didn't cared much, not until the pain intensified. Well what else I would do? Toilet for 2 rounds before I actually vomit. Damn, I really hate vomiting but I did for two times today.
The pain wouldn't go off even though after puking, and they're growing until it freaked me out. At the moment the pain was so strong even for me to handle, I thought it'd be better if I gave up my life and free myself from the suffering.
Thus, this leads me into thinking, sometimes some tormenting would be just too significant for someone to handle.
Damn. I wasted my whole day rolling around my bed. I thought I could read up something, but sadly, things didn't turn out right.
I guess I'm running out of time.