Well I had watched
The Seeker : The Darkness Is Rising,
Resident Evil : Extinction, and also
The Last Legion for past few weeks.
The Seeker : The Darkness Is Rising, it sucks really. Lol, I guess I'm sorta flaming it cuz I spent my 6 bucks on such a thrashy movie -.-; as in I couldn't believe I paid for a worthless show. As from my opinion, the storyline doesn't even seems to have a proper climax, and doesn't even manage to impress me even by a little.
Don't believe? Just go and have a view, though the trailer might be deceiving enough to fool you. Haha.
Resident Evil : Extinction. Just can't stop thinking how great it was. I'm just a sort of 'mediocre' resident evil fans, thus I just can't simply miss it. It turns out to be a great movie, with a lot actions. Moreover, the fourth installment will be on its way; especially someone would take the role of
Leon S. Kennedy. Wow, horray for him! Love him just like how much I love to play
Resident Evil 4. Try it out, seriously!
The Last Legion lived up to my expectation. I would fear that it turned out to be Seeker that kind of movie, but it didn't anyway. Full with humor, I guess? And storyline has a meaning but the climax just ended you with a big
'huh'. It was mainly due to me thinking the climax would be the 1st arc, and there'd be 2nd arc for it. (guess you might understand this if you watched it) But after all it's damn nice, especially the jokes from the
"PROPHET".
Gogogo. Enjoy your time, as don't bound your life solely to ACCA. It kills, seriously! XD
Labels: Review